A little about me
Contemporary Jewish artist and Judaica designer Laura Cowan is a graduate of Silversmithing and Jewellery at London Guildhall University, and now lives in Israel.Read More...
If you are looking for modern Judaica and Jewish gifts, you’ll find one of the most original collections online right here at Laura Cowan’s Judaica store. From modern menorahs to give as Hanukkah or Bar Mitzvah gifts. To modern mezuzahs and Shabbat candles to beautify your own home, and that make the perfect housewarming or Jewish wedding gift. For Rosh Hashanah, what could be a more exquisite present than a this intricate Steel Ribbon Honey Dipper? Or for Pesach, take a look at some of the most unique Passover Seder Plates you've ever seen. Whatever the occasion or time of year, you'll always be able to find the perfect Judaica piece.
- ""OMG! The Kiddush cup arrived today. IT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I am confident that the cup will enhance Jewish services at the Academy and make the Kiddush service there, even more beautiful and meaningful, for many years to come. Thank you, thank you and thank you again.""
Joel, Annapolis, MD. USA
- ""Good afternoon! I JUST picked the package up from the post office. The seder plate is gorgeous! And I am confident that the bride and the groom will love it!!!""
Diane, Lewisville, NC, USA
- ""The seder kearot looked magnificent as did your trays and my seder plate. They were definitely a welcome presence at our seder table! Just wanted you to know.""
Danny, New Jersey, USA
- ""The Saturn Menorah with the Silver dreidel is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much! I will be back for more SOON!""
Chantal, Buckinghamshire, UK
- ""We got the rocket candlesticks this week. They are really beautiful, and my wife and kids love them as much as I do. We can’t wait for Shabbos to use them.""
Gary, Boston, MA, USA
- ""Thank you so much for our beautiful menorah! It is even more impressive than I thought. It will be displayed and used with pride and love.""
Lauren, Edgecliff, NSW, Australia
- ""I just adore the Apollo mezuzah. You can't help but want to touch its beautiful shape whenever you see one! Easy in our house as they're all over.""
Judith, London, England
- ""Laura, the apple and honey plate has arrived! And it's a great thing of beauty. There is nothing like this out there...totally unique. Looking forward to placing it on the table Wednesday night.""
Steve, Manchester, England
- ""I ordered the gold and silver menorah for my daughter and her fiancé. Your work is extraordinary! I love the way you blend Jewish themes with a very modern and celestial approach. It is like nothing I have ever seen.""
Eve, Atlanta, GA, USA
- ""Among the many gifts which I have bestowed from your beautiful creations was the Rainbow Cone Menorah to a very dear friend’s son for his Bar Mitzvah. This boy’s sister, now about to become a Bat Mitzvah, mentioned at the time how much she loved it and that she would love one herself.""
David, Los Angeles, CA USA
- ""Laura I'm so impressed by your creativity and clean style, your art is simply phenomenal.""
Leah, San Francisco, USA
- ""Our daughter got your Moon Seder Plate for her wedding and a good friend admired it so much that he requested it as our gift to him and his wife on their wedding. We know that it will be lovingly used.""
Rosalind, Vancouver, Canada
- ""I wanted to write you and tell you how delightful the Menorahs are. I LOVE your designs. They are so beautiful and creative.""
Hanna, Jerusalem, Israel
- ""We love the Green Orb mezuzah! You have a whole generation of my children’s friends with your handiwork gracing their homes.""
Susie, Raanana, Israel
- ""I just got the Thinking out of the Box Menorah right now, it is beautiful! It’s a present for my mother and father in law and I am sure they will love it. Thank you very much!!!""
Hagit, Jerusalem, Israel
- ""Thank you so much for making time to chat with Jason and Avi. They had a lovely day in the Neve Tzedek area. We hope to see you again soon when we're there together as a family (our next trip is already planned!). I love the new seder plate and honey dipper; beautiful!""
Andrea, Encino, CA, USA
- ""Your moon seder plate was just delivered, I will use it “le kowed” you, it's a beauty, Shabbat Shalom.""
Joyce, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- ""Laura, It's gorgeous! I have to tell you that Julia - the Bat Mitzvah girl that I bought the candlesticks for - just adores her gift. We hit the nail on the head and I so appreciate your help and of course your artistry. Can't wait for another one!""
Janet, Bainbridge Island, WA, USA
- ""The order of the candlesticks and Kiddush cups arrived today. We can’t wait until we have David and Hannah over for dinner this weekend and give them their gifts. This is a wonderful gift for a new couple to start their lives together. Thanks so much!""
Mary, Tuscon, AZ, USA
- ""The apple and honey plate has arrived and it is lovely. Thank you so much for your creativity and imagination. I hope to follow your example and use it often, not just for Rosh Hashanah.""
Celia, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- ""Laura - I received the Saturn menorah & it is soooo beautiful. It is a beautiful addition to my collection. I cannot wait to show it off!""
Terri, Wilmington, DE, USA
- ""Thanks! Once again you have demonstrated superior customer relations!! If I get to Tel Aviv I still have hope of meeting you." "
Gita, Toronto, Ontario, Canada